Wednesday, November 5, 2008

what a long awaited day that will now go down in history

Finally, elections are over!  Honestly, I'm grateful that it's passed.  I'm a little worried about where our country is headed now, but I don't know too much about politics and things.  I know that things could always be much worse.  It was interesting to hear my friends reactions to Obama being elected president.  Some people are so excited and others want to flee the country now.  

Prop 8 is still on my mind though.  It looks like it's going to be pretty close.  I'm so glad that so many people were willing to really voice their opinion though.  I feel like the efforts made were very great!  And I'm so proud of my brother and all that he did to help with this important endeavor.

Well, things here in Idaho are the same, but it snowed today/tonight.  I think it's here to stay for real now because it is actually cold enough that it has frozen and stuck.  

What else?  Corey's call has not come yet.  I was talking to him again tonight.  He's like, Christina, you know you asked me twice today if my call came?  I said, yeah, but I'm just so excited!  I think I'm more excited than you.  He said, probably.  I haven't even had time to be excited.  Poor guy! He's been working so hard!  I know he is excited though!

I will keep you all posted!  As soon as I know and with his permission I'll tell you where he's going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You already have my permission.

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...