Friday, November 21, 2008

this too shall pass

I feel my Savior's love.
Its gentleness enfolds me,
And when I kneel to pray,
My heart is filled with peace.
He knows I will follow Him,
Give all my life to Him.
I feel my Savior's love.
The love he freely gives me.

I am so grateful for hymns and their power to heal, calm, and lift our souls.

I'm grateful for the people Heavenly Father puts in our lives, that we may feel His and Christ's love for us through them. I'm grateful for people who live worthy to be conduits of their love, that I may be strengthened, comforted, and lifted.  That I may know that everything will be alright.

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...