Friday, November 28, 2008

black friday, in more ways than one

Usually on Black Friday, I try not to go anywhere because I can't stand massive amounts of people, lines, parking, etc, but I decided to go shopping and brave the crowds.  It really wasn't that bad.  In fact, at both malls I went to, I got decent parking spots, and I didn't have to drive around forever.

I didn't get much, seeing as I'm a poor college student, but I can see how saving up for Black Friday and going Christmas shopping can be pretty nice.  I can't believe the sales that go on!  

I finally got to see Twilight today!  I actually thought it was pretty good, and then I went and bought the soundtrack right afterward.  It is a cheesy movie, but I think it was well done.  I am not looking forward to New Moon because Edward takes a back seat in the book, and I really don't like who they cast as Jacob, even though he did a good job in Twilight.  And a whole movie of just Bella and Jacob sounds awful, but I know I'll probably like it anyway.  Now I kind of just want to read, watch, and listen to the Twilight series over and over.  I have no desire to do anything else!  Ha! Go figure! Thank you Stephenie Meyer!

I leave to go back to Idaho tomorrow, and I'm really not looking forward to it.  I don't want to go back.  I've enjoyed being home so much!  And I'm so worried about school, but it's only two weeks.  I'll get through it somehow, right?  I hope so!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...