Thursday, November 6, 2008

what an incredible and exciting night!

I am SO excited for my brother!  Words can't even describe! He opened and read his call, and when he read where he was going I started crying.  I was just so happy!  I can't even express it!  I wish I could be home right now to give him a huge hug!  I just want to talk with him!  It killed me to hang up the phone with him tonight!  I just wanted to talk all night!

I will post on Monday where he is going and when he reports to the MTC.  I have people I want to contact personally and so does he, plus those of you who he'll see at church on Sunday and tell in person.  Sorry for the suspense!  But I promise Sunday night/Monday morning I'll post his call!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...