Monday, November 24, 2008

it feels SO good to be home!

I did it!  I surprised everyone back home!  Nobody, except Corey, had even the slightest idea I was coming home!  It was great!  Everyone's reactions were great!  I wish I could have had a video camera to record them all!  I love San Diego so much!  I can't believe I ever left!

I left Rexburg on Friday, and my friend and I were going to stay the night in Vegas with the two girls we were dropping off, but we decided to drive straight through.  I drove from Vegas to San Diego, while my friend slept in the back seat. So, I got to surprise Corey because he wasn't expecting me at 6:30 in the morning!  But I got no sleep that night, so I was dead tired.  It's really weird to watch the sun set and then to watch it rise again.  It was totally worth it though! And now I'm home for the week and so excited! I'm just bummed that I have SO much homework!

Now I need to go see Twilight!  And I have to go to In-N-Out and Beef-N-Bun!  And I should go to the beach sometime! It feels wonderful to be home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"In-N-Out". Everyone knows that its not a hotel or motel.

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...