Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life is Short

Today I attended a funeral of a very kind woman. Her death was very sudden and shocking, and she was fairly young. I couldn't believe how much I cried. I wasn't close to her, but I was still saddened at her passing. But I just thought about life, and what if that had been me in that coffin. I'm not trying to depress anyone, but it just got me thinking about so many things and how precious life is. Our time here on earth is so short, and we never know when it will be over. I hope I can truly enjoy every moment, so that whenever my time is up, I will look back without any regrets.

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...