Saturday, November 8, 2008

where did the semester go?

I just realized that I only have four more weeks of school.  I don't know where the semester went.  I have two weeks of school, one week off for Thanksgiving, two weeks of school, and then Christmas break.  That's crazy!  I'm so glad it's almost over!  I feel so burned out with school, and I'm definitely ready for a break.

I have decided that I am moving home at the end of the semester, and I will be home while I'm off-track.  I am very excited to be home and be with Corey as he gets ready to leave on his mission.  He reports to the MTC on February 11th, which is exactly a month after he turns 19, and exactly 6 months before I turn 21.

Corey and I will get to apply for our passports together.  It was so funny... Corey was telling me about everything he got with his mission call.  He was like, I have an application for a passport, so I guess we'll both be applying for our first passports together.  That made me happy!  I can't believe we're both going out of the country!  It will be quite an adventure!

As promised I will post Corey's mission call sometime tomorrow after church.  I think most everyone knows now, and if you don't, you now know he's serving foreign.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...