Monday, November 3, 2008

it's on the way!

I found out yesterday from Corey that his call packet was mailed from Utah on Friday, so sometime this week we'll have his call!

I am so excited for him!  I think I'm more excited than he is.  Last night, while we were talking he said, Christina, I'm not even thinking about that.  I was like, what???  You're not???  What are you thinking about???  He said, Prop 8. He has done so much work with Prop 8!  I think he's done more work for Prop 8 than most people in our ward, and he's only 18.

He's such an amazing guy!  I'm so lucky to have him as my brother!

3 comments:

Chocolate Chelsea said...

That is exciting. I remember the wait. :)

Jessica and Sean said...

You will have to let me know where he gets called to. That is so exciting. I am so glad prop 8 didn't pass!

Jessica and Sean said...

Sorry I meant I am so glad prop 8 DID pass...it has been a long day, haha.

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...