Sunday, November 9, 2008

the night Corey opened his call...

Thursday, November 6, 2008 Corey opened his mission call at 9pm his time, 10pm my time.  I guess, Preston opened his at 7pm their time, and he had a bunch of people at his house.  After Preston opened his call, everyone went over to our house since we just live about 2 or 3 blocks away from each other.  That's the most people we've ever had at our house!  It was crazy!  I could barely hear Corey over the phone because it was so loud!  It was just going to be the Densley's, the Abernathy's (Lahren & Will, Tayler & Jarom too), and Marty, but it turned into this huge thing!
Preston and Corey, who both report to the MTC on
February 11, 2009!
Preston holding Lahren's (our cousin) phone with Tayler (our cousin, Lahren's sister) on the line on the left of Corey, and Marty holding Corey's phone with me on the line.  Since neither of us could be there, this was the next best thing.

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...