Thursday, December 11, 2008

last night in Rexburg...

This doesn't feel real... my car is packed, I checked out of my apartment (my keychain is half as light as it used to be), my classes are over, I don't work at the bookstore any more, and... I'm still in Rexburg!

I want to be home, but I don't.  I am only here because I still have one more final, my calc final, and I am not looking forward to it.  I am staying at a friend's apartment tonight, and I am going to finish studying in the morning so I can go take it and do decently and not fail the class.  Hopefully. Then I get to wait a week to see what my grade is.  

I know I'm going to miss so many things about being in Rexburg.  I definitely won't miss the cold though!  I'm looking forward to going home to much warmer weather. But I've made so many friends, and I keep saying bye. Then they're like, am I ever going to see you again, and I realize that it's likely we might not.  But that's how life is. People come in and out, and you move on.


No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...