Friday, December 26, 2008

A Christmas to forget...

I have to say that I'm grateful Christmas wasn't bad this year, but it wasn't good either. I don't really think it had anything to do with the economy, although I'd like to blame it all on that.  I literally got two presents - a bag of Dove chocolate and a Willow Tree figurine. I knew I wasn't going to get much, but it's still kind of a drag.  I know that's not what Christmas is about anyway, and so I tried not to dwell on it because that's rather vain.

It was my last Christmas with Corey for 2 years.  Weird to think that.  Christmas Eve was the highlight of my week closely followed by Tuesday and then tonight.  Christmas day comes in last.  

It's nice to be in San Diego.  There's not really too many exciting things happening here.  I'm just trying to save for my MesoAmerica trip. 

Well, time for bed.  I've been up since 4:30 this morning. We had to sticker and mark down holiday items for clearance at Barnes & Noble.  It nearly killed me to be up that early, but I have to admit it was nice to be off by 1 this afternoon.

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...