Wednesday, December 17, 2008

PASSED!!!!!!

I have never been more worried about passing a class in my life than I was about passing calculus this semester!  And I've never been more excited to say I PASSED  than right now!!!  I am SO excited that I passed!  I only have to take calc 2 and then I'm done with the hard math, I think and hope!  Anyway, I just found that out tonight, and I'm SO relieved!

Just a side note, it is pouring rain in San Diego right now! This is SO weird, but I'm totally loving it and soaking it up. It rained all day today!

I also am working full-time at Barnes & Noble, which is such a blessing, and I'm so grateful to have a good job right now!

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...