Monday, December 1, 2008

holidays???

I don't know.  This probably doesn't make any sense, but I hate holidays and love them. Thanksgiving was... interesting this year.  It was like deja vu of last year, except we're all a year older, one more of us is married, and one of us is leaving on a mission.  I'm sorry and not sorry.  And I was happy to be home, but not.  I know... it doesn't make any sense.

School is quite overwhelming right now.  But only eight more days!  And then I can be free at last!  And I think I'm going to change course a little bit, but I haven't made any final decisions yet.  I'm still kind of waiting to see how everything is going to play out... that will be interesting...

I need to learn to love the holidays more instead of dreading them.  That's all.

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...