Monday, October 13, 2008

Prop 8

I'm so bummed because since I'm not in California I didn't get to hear the fireside.  I take it there was a huge push to spread the word of prop 8 to as many people as we can, and then to explain why to vote yes on prop 8.  So, I sent out a mass e-mail, well something kind of similar to check out a couple sites about the prop.  Two people responded back very negatively.  I wrote them back as positively as I could while sharing what I know to be true.  They kept arguing the point.

It amazes me how some people think about some things. They automatically assumed I hate homosexuals, which is not true.  I am grateful for the prophets and for the truth they have given us, like The Family: A Proclamation to the World.  I'm so grateful to know and understand the truth.

I really don't even know how I feel about politics or anything like that, but this is one issue that I know exactly how I feel and where I stand.

Yes on Prop 8!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...