Monday, October 27, 2008

powerful read...

I read The Peacegiver from start to finish today.  It pretty much took me all day, but it was so worth it!  

(I started this book back in January I believe, but I never read any book all the way through.  I usually only read a couple chapters and then I never pick it up again.  I'm so terrible at finishing books that I made a new year's resolution at the beginning of the year that I would read at least four books from start to finish by the end of this year. This is the second book I've read this year, from start to finish at least. Twilight was the other one.  I couldn't even make it through New Moon.)

Anyway, The Peacegiver is amazing!  I love it, and I highly recommend it!  It's very insightful on forgiveness, repentance, peace, love, and the atonement!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...