Saturday, October 25, 2008

now we wait...

I can't believe I didn't write this on Wednesday!  Actually, yes I can.  It's because I was on the phone with Corey for an hour and a half on Wednesday.

Wednesday night was THE night!  Corey met with the stake president, President Hendrickson, and his papers were sent in yesterday I believe!  I can't believe it!  This is SO exciting!  I think I might be more excited about Corey serving a mission than he is, and I know he's way excited!

Anyway, now we just wait for his call...  I can't imagine him leaving home!  It's so weird! But SO exciting!!!!!

1 comment:

BatMom said...

He will have his call soon! Our friend's son only took 11 days to get his call from the day his stake president hit the send button on his computer. His call was to Conception, Chile. Where do you think Cory will end up???
Very exciting, I can't wait to tell Doug & the boys!

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...