Saturday, October 11, 2008

I just don't understand...

It snowed today, and I drove in it.  And I actually loved it!  I thought about how beautiful it is to watch the seasons change.  That's not something I grew up seeing since San Diego pretty much has one season.  I just thought about how the holidays are coming, school will be over, my brother will leave on his mission, etc.  Life is a beautiful thing, and I'm learning to cherish every moment.

I am a little overwhelmed right now by the love I have felt from those around me and for the love I feel for my family and friends.  I am grateful for my relationships and the blessing they have been in my life.  But it makes me sad to see relationships deteriorate and diminish.  I understand how it can happen, but I don't understand why.

I just wonder if relationships really can be healed, if people really can find happiness in each other as well as themselves, and if we as a people really can become one... 

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...