Saturday, September 20, 2008

new roomies

I guess I never even mentioned my new roommates. That just tells you how much I love them. That's horrible! I don't really click with any of them. Raeah is my actual room roommate. She's just a little bit younger than me. She's engaged, so she's never around. She's getting married on December 20th. Yay for her!

Then there's Tahnee. She's a freshman, and this is her first semester away from home. She's a sweet girl. She's had a hard time being away from home.

And Becca and I were roommates over the break. Erica moved to a different apartment complex because the kitchen here was too small for her. I miss Erica! She's amazing!

I am the oldest out of the four of us, which is weird because I feel like I was just the youngest. But it feels good to be older and not be fresh out of high school, to have experienced a little bit of real life. Haha!

Anyway, things are alright. Life is a balancing act, and I'm trying to master that.

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...