Monday, September 1, 2008

it's permanent!

Last night I got a text from my boss asking if I wanted a permanent job at the bookstore. Of course, I said, yes. He said, you've earned it. I'm so excited! I get to stay at the bookstore!

Last week we moved locations all day Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. It was so tiring, but it was so much fun! I got to decide where things in the tech department go. I worked 46 hours last week! Crazy! I think that is funny because it's only one job, and when I had two jobs back home I wasn't even working full-time. I feel very blessed!

I start school in exactly a week from today, and I can't wait!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...