Thursday, September 11, 2008

just a little worried

Deja vu... that sums up what this is. I seriously have been there, done that, and now I'm doing it again. It's such a weird feeling.

I just need to find a way to make this work because things are great, but I need to figure out how to plan the rest of my day once I'm home from work and school. I seriously wanted to cry today because I felt like I was just repeating the fall of 2006, which wasn't terrible, but I still don't want to go there again.

Anyway, tomorrow's Friday, and I am so thankful for that. It's been kind of a long week, and I've felt like a hermit. But I'll get this under control and learn how to prioritize and use my time wisely. Time management can be a hard thing sometimes. I've yet to master it, but I'm working on it.

Life is wonderful!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...