Tuesday, September 30, 2008

mixed feelings...

On one hand I'm really excited because it's conference weekend this weekend and I get to see my brother along with a ton of other people who I absolutely love and miss like crazy! And I get to go to conference! I love general conference! It's amazing!

On the other hand I'm really frustrated because of quite a few things. I've decided that I hate making decisions! There are so many things that I wish I had answers for because I don't know what to do. And I really want to make the best choice and not do something that it only just good or that I'll regret later.

But thankfully, Heavenly Father is always watching over me, and I received some answers today at devotional. I am so grateful for devotional and the great atmosphere that is here at BYU-I. I know Heavenly Father loves me and just wants what's best for me. I just have to be patient. That's what I've learned. And now that I've come to that conclusion, I just have to remember that. Things will be great if I can just wait and not be in such a rush to do everything.

It still hasn't snowed yet, and I'm so grateful for the warm weather! I know once the snow starts to come I'll miss home SO much!

Also, I think I'm going to start a gratitude journal. I've heard this over and over again, and I've always thought it's such a good idea, but I never actually do it. I started it today, and it made me cheer up a little. I really feel blessed beyond what I deserve. I'm so grateful for everything, but I just have to remember all that I've been given!

Time for some homework...

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...