Monday, September 29, 2008

homesick :(

Corey was ordained an elder today!  But the bummer is that I wasn't able to be there.  :(  He called around 4 and said, yeah, so I got ordained today, like it was no big deal.  Haha! I love Corey!  But I couldn't believe he hadn't told me earlier.  

I guess all of the family was there and that doesn't happen very often.  The weirdest part was to hear that Jarom was part of the circle.  I love Jarom and Will, but I'm not used to Tayler being married!  It's so weird, but it's exciting! Anyway, hearing that all of the family was together made me miss home, and I never EVER get homesick.  

I'm so grateful I was able to be home for Corey's senior year of high school, and I got to go to his Eagle Scout Court of Honor and his high school graduation!  And I get to go home and be there when he gets set apart as a missionary! I'm very excited for him, even though I'm going to miss him like crazy!  I love you Corey!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...