Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mission Call Status!

I just found out that my mission call was sent out from Salt Lake last Friday, which means it should be arriving in San Diego any day now!  I'm SO excited!  I can't even explain it!  

I am still in Rexburg finishing my last session of EFY.  I am SO sad that EFY is coming to an end, but it has been an AMAZING experience!  I have love every second of it, although it wasn't always easy! 

As for when me and my call will be together... I hope to be back in San Diego next Tuesday, and I am planning on opening my call Tuesday night after Tavin's Eagle Scout Court of Honor.  I know, that others, which shall remain unnamed, are planning on going to my house and intercepting my call, opening it for me, then calling and telling me of some random place, where I'm actually not going, and keeping the actual place where I will be serving a secret.  Let's just say, that's not going to happen!  You all get to wait until I'm back in San Diego for ME to open it!  ;) But I want everyone to be there when I do!  
 
AH!!  I'm so excited!  I love you all, and I can't wait to find out where I'll be serving for 18 months!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...