Friday, June 12, 2009

Mission Papers REALLY Submitted

I know I had already told everyone that my mission papers were in, but they weren't. BUT now they are.  I got an e-mail from the stake president last night saying they my papers have been submitted to church headquarters.  That means that my call could be decided this coming week and sent out by the end of next week.

I was planning on being home in about two weeks, but I may end up doing a couple more weeks of EFY.  I seriously love it SO much!  I just can't get enough!  Hehe!  It's SO exhausting, but it's so fun!  I just love it!  I don't want it to ever end. 

Well, I love you all!  Thank you for your prayers, love, comfort, and support in my behalf.

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...