Monday, June 8, 2009

My first fracture... :/



I was walking out of my friend's house yesterday, and I misstepped. My foot was way swollen and hurt really badly. I went to the health center today. They took some x-rays and told me I fractured my foot. :/ I get to wear this beautiful boot for the next 4-6 weeks. The good thing is that I don't have to have a cast, so I don't have to worry about showering with that and everything else.

Honestly, yeah it hurts, and I had never broken, fractured, or sprained anything, but it's a new experience. I'm still going to have a blast at EFY! And I'm going to enjoy wearing this boot! :)

Watch out EFY, week 2 here I come!!!!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...