Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Torn

I leave San Diego to return to BYU-I in less than 5 weeks.  Time goes by so fast!  Then I will go to school for 2 weeks, and then leave for Mexico.  A month later I will come back and do who knows what.

But I'm torn.  I know that plan is already set.  Part of me just wishes I could stay here.  I love it here, and I don't miss Idaho at all.  And yet, shouldn't I be so excited to embark on a once in a lifetime adventure???

Tomorrow Corey will have been out for a month.  Crazy, right?  23 more to go!  I do miss him!  It's kind of starting to hit me.  The hardest part is that I can't just pick up the phone and talk to him whenever I want, or at all.  I am used to being away from him, but our only communication is an e-mail once  a week and an occasional letter.  I miss talking to him.

1 comment:

Erin Riley said...

Woohoo, one month down...23 to go. 100 weeks left haha

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...