Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Official! I'm gonna be an EFY counselor this summer!!!

In case you couldn't tell, I'm super excited because I get to be an EFY counselor this summer! Yay! I will do at least 4 sessions. One in Salt Lake, and three in Rexburg. Possibly two more in Provo, but I'm still waiting to hear on those. I will start the weekend after I get back from MesoAmerica. I'm so excited for my summer plans!

I leave San Diego in 3 weeks! I'm SO excited, but at the same time I'm SO sad! I have honestly loved being home SO much! I can't even explain it. I don't even want to go anywhere else. I just want to be here. But I know I need to go experience all these fun and different things! Well, and I want to! I am so grateful for the things I get to be apart of over these next few months.

I just have a lot to do, and my time is ticking. Time to get to work...

1 comment:

Erin Riley said...

I really hope you get to do the ones in Provo! We'll hang out if you do!!

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...