Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Recent Claims in News about Mormons...

It makes me so sad to hear others claim what we, as members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, believe, when they aren't right. It makes me wish I could tell everyone the truth and set them all straight! 


All I have to say is this... If you want to know about science, you'll ask a scientist. If you want to know about music, you'll ask a musician. If you want to know about Judaism, you'll ask a Jew. If you want to know about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons), you'll ask a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (a Mormon). 

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and I'm a Christian. I know Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. I know that He is at the head of the Church, and He leads our prophet, Thomas S. Monson, today. I know that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Christ, that was written by ancient prophets. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only true church on the face of the earth. It contains the fulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that you can know the truth of these things if you will pray with a sincere heart and with pure intent, willing to act on the answer you receive.

Despite that I'm a Mormon, and I know what we believe and what we don't, people will still believe things that aren't true pertaining to what we believe. People will still seek out answers and information from the wrong sources. They will still claim that we believe things that we don't. But I would invite and encourage everyone, to go to the source, to Him who knows all. Don't just believe us, Mormons, but ask God. He will answer you and you will learn the truth of all things.

*****For more info ask me or visit www.mormon.org

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...