Sunday, December 4, 2011

Where did 2011 go???

I can't believe it's December! Where does the time go?

January-returned to BYU-I, winter semester began

February-counting down for Corey to return!

March-Corey returned home from serving his mission in Japan

April-mission reunion, prepared for my study abroad trip, left for Mexico

May-most of my time was spent in Mexico, Guatemala, and Belize

June-started 2nd block classes (back to reality)

July-I got a job working on campus in the online learning department, spent the 4th of July in Utah, the semester ended, started working as an EFY counselor

August-I turned 23 at EFY and EFY ended

September-fall semester began, ran 1st relay-Temple 2 Temple,

October-1st snowfall in Rexburg, MTC district reunion, mission friends' wedding

November-more mission friends' weddings, went home for Thanksgiving

December-fall semester will end, Christmas in San Diego, and hopefully I'll spend some time in Utah, then onto 2012!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...