Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hey Guys,
I'm just e-mailing to let you know that my companion is going home on Thursday morning. It's really sad, but it's her decision. Either way I was still going to go to the south, that's part of why I wonder why I need to be there. Anyway, I just hope that Hermana Xiques can be happy because I love her so much. She is seriously one of my best friends. Honestly, when I found out we were going to be companions, I didn't think that would be possible for me to love her so much.

So what that means, is that the central elders will take over our area in the north. Not ideal, but better than the area being completely closed. And I will be in a threesome with Sister Moss and Sister Tucker until next transfer or until things can be figured out. Please don't tell people about this or forward this e-mail. Thanks! I love you all!

Love,
Christina

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...