Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sister Whiting and I at an apt complex, yes on a see-saw. Haha! And yes, there is still snow on the ground.
This is what we got fed after church on Sunday. Good thing, they knew Sister Whiting and I don't like fish, and they made us soup. But the elders ate this! Crazy!
Jan 6. We found the toys inside the bread!
Sorry, I didn't even talk about the spanish holiday on Jan 6-dia de los tres magos. It's the day of the wisemen. Anyway, there is this bread and there are toys hidden inside. Whoever finds a toy has to throw a party and I found a toy. Haha! But I'm a missionary so I'm exempt!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...