Tuesday, February 9, 2010

pics from last district mtg last transfer/3rd transfer mtg

Last district meeting of the transfer - Elder Reed, Elder Romero, Elder Origer, Hermana Whiting, Me, Elder Mortensen, Elder Searle (one of the APs, he's spanish)
Lopez Family: Back row-Destiny, Alex, Gloria, Baby Eric, Martha, Angel
Next Row-Ismael with Baby Alma, Alma, Sister Whiting, Me
Front-Tokyo, Maia (Martha's), Giselle (Gloria's) , with Ayana (Martha's) behind Maia
Sister Glenn, Me, Sister Thaxton, Sister Whiting at transfers!
Sister Whiting passing the "torch" or the keys with Elder Jackson in the background at transfers
Sister Glenn, Sister Houston, Me, Hna. Martinez at transfers

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...