Friday, May 29, 2009

This is routine...

I'm back in Utah, again.  I feel like this is my life... I drive to San Diego, hang out for a bit, then drive to Utah and hang out and then to Idaho.  Honestly, I feel like that 10-14 hour drive gets longer and longer every time I drive it.  
Anyway, I start EFY on Monday.  I'm very excited!  I have meetings this weekend, and then I'll be in EFY mode for a month.  This week I'll be at the U in Salt Lake, and Saturday I'll drive up to Rexburg and do EFY for three weeks at BYU-I.  Then, back to San Diego for the rest of the summer...

1 comment:

~Oceanmemories said...

At least you can vary your routine by picking up 500 pounds of stuff for me and dropping it off on your way.
Thanks 500lbs x 4 (A ton).

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...