Monday, May 11, 2009

Not being in Mexico has its perks...

I got to talk to Corey today! Yay! FINALLY! It had almost been 3 weeks since I'd heard from him. And he is awesome! He even e-mailed too today! Check out his blog to read how he's doing.

I'm going to Disneyland AGAIN tomorrow! Hehe! The joys of not working, not being school, and not being in Mexico. I'm so excited!

What else? I don't know! I feel like I fail at updating everyone about me and Corey. I was at church today, and I realized that the address that was up in the "trophy case" is no longer accurate. And it's been weeks since I e-mailed everyone. I'll try to get better.

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...