Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Back at Square One...

As most of you may know, I decided to return to San Diego. I drove back last Wednesday with two other girls, both who were going on the MesoAmerica trip with me. One of them is actually from here, we grew up in the same stake, and the other is from Portland, Oregon. I love them both!

We, Caitlin and I, decided to give Angela a tour of San Diego since she had never been before. So, we went to Disney's California Adventure last Thursday and Disneyland last Friday. It was WAY fun! We took SO many pictures! None of the three of us had been to California Adventure, so that was fun. Although, I love Disneyland way more! On Saturday, we went to La Jolla Shores. Caitlin and Angela went ocean kayaking and boogie boarding while I fell asleep on the beach. Lame of me, I know, and I got a painful sunburn because of it. Later on that night we went to the temple. Sunday was church. Monday we took the trolley and went to Old Town and Seaport Village. Then today we went to the Reuben H. Fleet Science Museum at Balboa Park, since it's free the first Tuesday of every month. We picnicked at a nearby park, and we again got sunburned. We are all so white, and this burn was pink, but not as bad as the one Angela and I got on Saturday at the beach.

Angela leaves early tomorrow morning. It's kind of sad that our time is over and the three of us are parting ways. Well, Caitlin and I will be in San Diego together for the next two weeks. Then I will go to Colorado for a little less than a week to see a way good friend. As soon as I return from Colorado, I'll make the long drive back up to Utah. I'll be there a week before I start EFY at the U in Salt Lake. Those are my only plans so far.

I really have nothing going on. Life is pretty uneventful for me. I'm not going to get a job because I'm only here for a couple of weeks, and I'm not in school. So, I am just hanging out in San Diego, which is not a bad place to be. :)

PS Corey is in Japan, and we still haven't heard from him. It's been more than 2 weeks since we've heard from him, and I'm beginning to miss him a lot. Hopefully, I'll hear from him soon!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...