Friday, August 8, 2008

Sorry, I'm not home longer!

The big day is finally here! Tayler and Jarom are getting married! I'm so excited for them!

My time in San Diego is really short, and I apologize for those who were hoping to see me while I was down. I decided since I already said bye to everyone, that I would make this trip short. But I'll be home at Christmas for a while, until Corey leaves on his mission, so hopefully that will make up for this quick trip.

Oh, yesterday I got to go to the Jordan River Temple in Utah to do baptisms. They have it quite the system. You're in and out! But it was neat to be able to go inside another temple. Speaking of temples, apparently there are two temples being built in Utah. One in Draper, which I knew about, and one in Ocre (spelling?). The stone on the Ocre Temple has not been started yet, but the spire and Moroni are up. So, it looks kind of funny because from a distance it looks like a black temple. I should take a picture when I'm there again on Saturday.

Anyway, I gotta run! So much to do, and so little time!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...