Saturday, August 16, 2008

I love Erica!

Because my roommates are both in school, I haven't really gotten to know them. I mean, we live together and I do see them because I don't have a job or anything, well I do now, but they're gone a lot. We've been spending a lot of time with some of the guys in our ward and watching the olympics, and so we haven't had a lot of time just the three of us.

Here's a picture of the three of us roommates. I don't think it's the original though. I think Erica might have messed around with the color settings, but it still looks good. Erica is on my left, and Becca is on my right.



Becca left for Utah this morning, so Erica and I have spent the day together. She's so sweet! I love her! And she reminds me in some ways of what I was like at 17 and just out of high school. She's so mature for her age. She is so wise too! I feel like I've learned more from her than she'll learn from me. Anyway, I just love her! I'm sad though because at the end of the break she's moving, so our time as roommates will have been very short-lived. She and I have a lot in common, which is nice, and I'm grateful I had the opportunity to be her roommate.

Life is so great! I'm grateful for good friends and the opportunity I have to be back in Idaho meeting so many new people!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...