Monday, February 2, 2009

Primary

When I first moved back home in December I was called to serve in the primary (sunday school class for ages 3-12) as the sunbeams (the class for the 3 year olds who are turning 4 this year) teacher. Well, there is only one active girl, so we've combined with the CTR 5 (the class for the 4 year olds who are turning 5 this year) class.  Anyway, so I've been helping out with the CTR 5 class.  Yesterday, Sister Moss was telling the kids how we need to follow Joseph Smith's example and choose the right.  And then one of the kids, Emily, said, "And not the left."  Haha!  I was like where do 4 year olds get this stuff?!?!  It was so cute!

I found out yesterday that I will be teaching the CTR 6 class (the class for the 5 year olds who are turning 6 this year).  Anyway, I'm kind of excited because I'll have my own class.

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...