Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Corey "knows"

So, I just noticed something in reading Corey's e-mail this week.  He doesn't ever use words like maybe, try, etc.  He knows he will, you fill in the blank.  That's something I really look up to him for.  He knows he will learn the language.  It's not, or maybe I'll learn Japanese someday.  It's, I will be ready to teach in Japanese by week 5 if I study diligently. 

I need to be more like that.  I seem to always emphasize the fact that there is always the possibility something might not work not, and Corey knows better than to say that. I'm so proud of him!

His e-mail today literally gave me chills.  Whenever he bears testimony, it always makes me cry, without fail!  And that was pretty much how I felt as I read his e-mail today.  I love him so much!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...