Saturday, July 26, 2008

Love of Temples



I love going to the temple! I love driving past them! I love taking pictures of them! I love them so much! I can't even truly express how much I love them!

Since I live kitty-corner to the Rexburg temple now, I decided to go on Friday morning. It's so beautiful! I love it there! I walked since it's like a 20 second drive from my apartment. There were probably 3 or 4 brides outside taking wedding pictures as I went inside. I am so excited to live so close to such an amazing temple! I love it! I'm so lucky!

My favorite temple is the Salt Lake Temple. I love it! Then San Diego and Rexburg closely follow. I have seven pictures of the temple in my room! I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to attend the temple and do baptisms now, and even more grateful for the time when I will get to go through the temple myself some day.

1 comment:

trout said...

Congrats on being back at BYU-I!! Keep up the good work. Loved this temple post. I agree with you. :)

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...