Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I love Utah!

I forgot how much I love it here in Utah. Yeah, this is just a pit stop before I complete my journey to Rexburg, but I love it here! It's just so... I don't even know if there are words to adequately describe my passion for Utah.

I plan to spend tomorrow here in Utah, and then Wednesday I'll head up to Rexburg.

Life has been very exciting, and it's been a time full of joy. I am trying to soak it all up and enjoy every moment!

I already miss San Diego! I'm surprised because I was so excited for the day to come when I'd return to BYU-I, and now I miss what I had back home.

I am looking forward to this adventure!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...