Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Going Back to School...

So, I am getting close to starting school again. I really missed it this past semester. It was weird not being in school. Now I can't wait to start back up. I'm just going to be going to Grossmont, and then in the fall I'll go back up to BYU-Idaho. I'm living with the Densley's which is wonderful! I'm working at Barnes & Noble and Chili's, just saving my money so I can pay for school. I definitely miss Rexburg, but it's been great to be home in San Diego. Corey is turning 18 on Friday. It's crazy! He only has a year until he can leave on his mission! Time flies! Anyway, life is great!

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...