Thursday, June 14, 2007

Flowers Just Because


I've been having kind of a rough time lately. I don't know where I am going to live between semesters, and the roommates who I am currently living with will be leaving me. My best friend, Jen, is gone on her mission, and I can't just call her any more. Anyway, things haven't been particularly fun or easy. Last night one of my roommates, Amy, went to the store with a friend who had to get a Father's Day card. When she came home, she had flowers for me, just because. She gave me a hug and just told me she loves me. They are my favorite flower, although I don't know what they are called. She's so sweet. I'm really going to miss having her as a roommate.

No comments:

An Unrelenting Longing

Earlier this year, I blocked my parents from being able to text or call me and from seeing my social media. I had prided myself for years th...